The Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) is the largest general farm organization in Ontario, proudly representing 38,000 farm family members across the province.
The Mission of the OFA: Farms and Food Forever.
OFA is a dynamic, producer-led organization based in Guelph, Ontario that works to represent and champion the diverse interests of Ontario’s agri-food sector and rural communities. Our work includes government relations, farm policy development, research, lobby efforts, community representation, media relations and more. We have a strong voice for our members and the agri-food industry on issues, legislation and regulations governed by municipal, provincial and federal governments.
We are the leading agricultural advocate for Ontario farmers, their farm businesses and their communities.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO JOIN OFA.
2. Individual Farm Member
I am an individual who is or has been directly involved in farming who does not otherwise qualify for Farm Business Registration status.
3. Associate Supporter
The OFA is involved in every aspect of farm business and rural life as the voice of Ontario’s farmers.
- Provides 52 localized County Federations of Agriculture for strong leadership and local representation
- Includes 31 organizational members and affiliates representing a majority of Ontario’s commodities
- Is the only accredited farm organization to provide you with 21 trained Members Service Representatives (MSRs) in 15 geographical areas to provide you with front-line service in your area
There are many great reasons to join the Ontario Federation of Agriculture.
- Access to OFA Member Service Representatives
- Special discounts and promotions exclusive to OFA members
- Voting rights for OFA leadership
- Your OFA card.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-668-3276.